A wonderfull day in Champagne!
Aug. 18 - 28
From € 180 / pers.
Discover Champagne on a Barge
At only 100km from Paris, the Champagne region offers a multitude of possibilities to enjoy a great day.
Slowly sail a couple of hours on the Marne river amidst the vineyards and small villages while enjoying a glass of sparkling champagne and a delicious lunch on deck.
In the afternoon, tasting the bubbly delights of some small champagne growers.
Video © @ParisWineGirl
Champagne discovery day
- Morning: pick up at Château-Thierry train station (9:22 or 11:22)
- Welcome on board barge Johanna with bubbles and appetizers.
- Tasting Cruise on the Marne. 2 h. relaxed sailing with view on the vineyards and medieval churches. Light lunch on deck with paired drinks.
- Afternoon minivan excursion to 2 wine producers. Small wine making museum, visit of champagne production area with explanation. Chocolate and champagne pairing. Discovering 6 completely different champagnes.
- Back to Château-Thierry train station for a sad farewell.
- Options on request:
– Champagne dinner on board. (€ 75 / pers.)
– Stay the night in B&B. (€ 100 / double room)
|Persons||Price per person|
|2 Persons||€ 350|
|3 persons||€ 280|
|4 persons||€ 240|
|5 persons||€ 210|
|6 persons||€ 180|
Tailor made tours...
If you have any special request, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to help you.
- Full day of cruising with all tastings on board.
- Champagne pairing dinner on board.
- Additional night in B&B on board.
- More in depth information on champagne by an oenologist.
- Visit of a specific winehouse of your choice along our route.