- 500g ( 18oz) of minced veal and pork meat
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced>
- 1 red jalapeño, quartered, seeded and thinly sliced
- A handful of green olives, seeded and sliced
- A handful of fresh parsley and coriander leaves ( 2/3 parsley, 1/3 coriander)
- 2 handful of crushed panko ( for gluten free: 3 tbsp. of cooked full rice)
- 1 egg white
- Fresh grounded pepper and fleur de sel
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 tbsp.) + an extra tbsp. for the oven tray
- Rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven on 180°C (360°F). Brush an oven tray with extra virgin olive oil.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients (except the rosemary) and make balls the size of a small/medium tomato and put them next to each other on the oven tray. Season with fresh grounded pepper and fleur de sel. Drizzle some olive oil on top of them and add the rosemary sprigs between them. Put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Use the meatballs for lunch. Depending on the season, pimp it with a vegetable side dish or a salad.